Applications are now open for high school students! Please submit your information by following the link below. We will review and respond within the next week.
High School Summer Financial Institute - 6-week Program
High School students are immersed in an intensive 6-week program. The curriculum includes financial literacy, educational field trips, simulated trading, soft skills training, leadership and professional development workshops, and tons of exposure to the financial services and tech industry. It is critical that students stay engaged and continuously learning after completing our programs. As a result, each graduate of this program receives a funded brokerage account.
- Audience: Juniors & Seniors
- Min GPA: 3.0
- Schedule: July - August
- Location: Downtown Chicago
- Compensation: $600 Stipend
- Attire: Greenwood Project attire provided
- Transportation: CTA passes provided
Workshops and Curriculum
- Week 1 - Greenwood Project Orientation
- Week 2 - Building Your Brand
- Week 3 - Financial Literacy
- Week 4 - Intro to the Stock market
- Week 5 - Education & Careers
- Week 6 - Presentation Skills
The program culminates with a graduation ceremony with student presentations.
Application Period: November 20 - January 27 for 2020 cohort